Search This diary

Sunday, October 4, 2015

What if I told you.....Potato

Guys....I have bad news. for 6 years I was taken prisoner in the dark caves of the Potato kingdom. IT was...horrible! They fed me nothing but scraps from different fruit, overworked me in the jewel mines, and other unspeakable horrors. I'll spare you the details, but long story short I've been separated from my friends and family, and my dogs ;-; I miss all of them so much! I'm typing this as a warning. The potato kingdom may look nice and friendly, but it is ruled by a bitter dictator. He goes by the name of Salamus Salami, and he threw a coup to overthrow the true potato king. And I have something else to tell you guys too...

I am the last true potato princess.
Well, not really. My mother was a pineapple (the king is required to take 7 different fruit wives) but all my siblings are either dead, missing, or abdicated the throne. It's just me now. I successfully broke out due to one amazing person (and I'll tell you more about my escape route later ;D) but I'm always looking over my shoulder. Even in this safe house I don't feel secure. Sigh... But I have to keep going. I must, for the kingdoms sake.
....man, I'm tired. But don't worry, I'll update more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment